PRIVACY STATEMENT Your privacy is important to McKenna Layne Designs, LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that McKenna Layne Designs, LLC collects, and the ways in which McKenna Layne Designs, LLC uses that personal information.
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a legal form made available by contract and agreement experts Contractology. It is available from: http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
McKenna Layne Designs, LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to McKenna Layne Designs, LLC
Using personal information
McKenna Layne Designs, LLC may use your personal information to:
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications if you choose to subscribe to McKenna Layne Designs, LLC Newsletter
McKenna Layne Designs, LLC will not sell or trade any personal information you may give.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, McKenna Layne Designs, LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
McKenna Layne Designs, LLC will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Toadally Invited will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to McKenna Layne Designs, LLC, 328 E Havasu Falls St, Meridian, ID 83646